Nuclear Energy Insider is a leading business intelligence provider that serves the global nuclear energy community. Focusing on the entire nuclear lifecycle, we help businesses address complex challenges and opportunities in plant construction, SMRs, O&M, plant digitalization, decommissioning and waste management. Our clients include utilities, operating companies, EPCs, OEMs, suppliers, government bodies, regulatory organizations and financial institutions.
Since 2010, Nuclear Energy Insider has created original content to help our community navigate potential threats and upcoming opportunities. Received by over 30,000 professionals globally, we do this through:
- Interviews with industry experts
- Project announcements & technology developments
- Analysis & commentary on nuclear energy activities around the world
Our range of products and services include:
- Bi-weekly news round up
- Focused conferences and exhibitions
- In–depth industry reports
All of our services have been designed carefully to ensure that we are helping you reach your goals and targets as well as supporting your professional development within the nuclear industry.
Want to work with us?
We are always keen to work with new partners to get different perspectives.
- For editorial enquiries, contact Robin Sayles at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For business development opportunities, get in touch with Edward Cure at +44 (0)20 7422 4306 or email@example.com
- For all media, conference or general enquiries, please contact Siobhan O'Meara at +44 (0)20 7375 7512 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Hear what the industry has to say about us:
Great networking event where you can meet companies that are leading the way in the European nuclear industry.
Lead Engineer, Magnox
This conference combined valuable input from both government and industry addressing the primary issues influencing adoption and market uptake and development of SMRs
Senior Operations Director, Amec Foster Wheeler